I finished my cloth and cut it and started some sewing. I made a few samples on some scraps including cutting out and finishing the neckline. All of these "tests" are a good idea because I get an idea of how the cloth will handle. My original idea was scuttled immediately because the cloth did have the dimensions to do my original pattern, so no sleeves. I let the cloth rest on my dress form. This allows the cloth to relax and stretch. I keep repinning the side panels. This garment needs a belt and the perfect belt would be made from the same cloth. I just might have enough for that we shall see. I could go on about the fitting challenges I see in this garment but I won't.